[tcb] Re: Hayden in Carnagie Hall

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:18:21 -0600

When I lived in New York, my first adddress was just around the corner from Carnegie Hall. I was very poor and had no chance of ever getting inside, but a couple of times I got a sandwich from the deli and ate it outside a side door and you could faintly hear the music inside.

Go Hayden!

----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley hall" <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>