[tcb] Re: Havau

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:13:07 -0600

Dan and Trey have the same tires (maybe others).
Dan convinced me that these were the ones to get...
First off, they are light truck tires with load rating and re-enforced sidewall. My bus already has loosey steering, so I would wander all over the road with the old tires.
These really made a difference on the wind loading, etc.
I love them. The only problem with them is that they are taller than the other 185's I used to have. With the tires being taller and my bus being lowered, the rub the front wheel wells when hitting bumps at speed... Not too bad, but I did think about raising my bus back up to stock height but it wouldn't fit in the garage with a roof rack if I did that.

Sharon Chamberlain wrote:
Tell us again Eric why these tires are better,how did it improve your ride? /-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Eric Woodall <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
/*Date:*/ 12/28/2006 10:41:54 AM
/*To:*/ tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
/*Subject:*/ [tcb] Re: Havau
Scaredy Cat!
I wouldn't even hesitate taking my beast...
Most of the fun of the journey is taking it easy in a Split Bus.
Hell, mine is pretty comfortable to drive too...
Those Hankook tires made all the difference in the world!

FREE emoticons for your email! click Here! <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=99278>