[tcb] Re: Havau

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:08:24 -0800 (PST)

That was me, not Brain!  Darn, when I give a compliment I at least want credit
for it!
  Sammie

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url
(#default#vml)  }              Yeah Brian- YOUNGSTERS ! Got that. Claudia and
Dennis are driving their 63 sundial and they are both older than us, so I guess
they're just youngsters too. Now Maybe I'll have a little more energy.