[tcb] Re: Havasu

  • From: <bustravler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:10:34 -0500

I am leaving on the 11th and will take the north route from Tulsa.  The only
thing that may change my plans is the potential purchase of a bus which I'll
fly to for pickup along the way. I will be there either way.

---- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey, I was going to go about 4 years ago and got sick with the flu and didn't
make it.  It was a good thing, the weather was high temp 45 and the wind was
blowing 30 knots out of the north.  Haven't thought about going since.  But,
who
ever does go look up my good CA cruise friends (couple) Joe and Jennifer Ingram
who have the turqoise & white bus with the Eriba Puck trailer.  May be in a
different bus though.  Also they have a large German Shep dog named Ranger.
The
dog is supposed to be wearing a Texas Ranger T shirt that I gave him for Xmas
(that's a long story).