[tcb] Re: Happy birthday to Emily

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:58:39 -0800 (PST)

What is the age limits for driving buses? I'm 43 and drive a vanagon, Jenkins
is 44 and drives a split. Brian is a pup and drives a bay, Dan is 43 and drives
a bay. What are the rules????

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  oh, my bad sharon, you and
shirley are the only two execptions to the rule.

happy b-day emily