[tcb] Re: Happy birthday to Emily

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:13:43 -0800 (PST)

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Emily!!!

Date: 12/20/2006 11:27:24 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: ugh

Speaking of girlfriends, Today is Emily's birthday!! she's 35 today and all depressed about it. I barely remember 35.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well unfortunately my splitties are not older than me.  But they are older than my girlfriend!

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:
Now that I've lost the belly, I ran down a friend of mines 13 year old boy. Took me about 50 yards, but I caught him! Owned by an old man. What a wuss...My splitty is older than me!