[tcb] Re: Happy birthday to Emily

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:47:30 +0000 GMT

Oh yeah, and what about my 16 year old son who owns and drives his 1963 Deluxe
every day?  Or his friend Luke in Mass who (at 17) drives his '67 Westy camper
every day?  These kids driving splits would consider all of us to be old.  Oh,
and Luke's dad (who some of you would consider old) drives a bay.  It is all,
in fact, relative..........

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel