[tcb] Re: Happy Texas Independece Day!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:26:32 -0600

i don't mean this in a bad way but i have never seen someone prouder of there state and state history than texans are.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Happy Texas Independece Day!
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:13:20 -0800 (PST)

Yup!

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'm flying my Texas flag. My mom's great grandfather fought in the Texas war for independence and my grand daughter is a 7th generation Texan. Does that make me a Texan?
  Sammie

a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I know that this does not apply to the loved ones out of state, but I just had to say it. I am a very proud Texan and am happy to celebrate this day!
  Emily

With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few simple tips. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline