[tcb] Re: Happy Texas Independece Day!

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:51:41 -0600

I was born in Mexico City, grew up in New Orleans, got a last name that
everyone thinks is Chinese, Japaneses, or Korean but its German and
pronounce "Young" , I moved to Houston in 89.....

so I guess I'm a Texan as Dee was bron in Brenham , grew up in Washington
County.......

Trey

PS... my first car was a 69 bus and my 2nd car was a 72 bus for what its
worth..... Happy Texas Indy Day...oh yae I even had a 1971 411 for a short
time....

On 3/2/07, Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Texas Independence Day to y'all-

Congrats to Texas, but I'm still taking my "Santa Fe Special" Westy and
retiring in New Mexico.  In about ten years.  Or whenever my (now senior
in HS) daughter gets out of college, whichever comes first.

Love them green chiles!  And the BEST can be found in Hatch, New Mexico!

Mike Selvey
'79 Westy "Santa Fe Edition"