[tcb] Re: Happy Day!

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:44:03 -0500

Bock Bock BaauuUUUUCK

Reiki Blessings,

angii

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Happy Day!
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:40:59 -0400

Chicken!

-----Original Message-----
From: angii pender <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:19 am

LOL sooooooooooooo about this weekend...........
sorry guys but I am out again LOL got a dinner date with an old friend *wink* LOL
you'll have fun without the "bus'O'plenty", seriously, come on... maybe the weekend after next *shrugg*. Sorry Fellazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
angii

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 08:26:26 -0700 (PDT)

Cograts Robb on getting your bus fixed!

I have begun the soundproofing on my Wife's bug with Second Skin.
It was cheaper than the other 2 alternatives. I can't really say if it's better or not because I haven't finished it yet and never used Dynomat or Phatmat but so far so good.
I can tell a big differance by tapping on the metal that has been treated and the metal that hasn't.
I started with the "mud" and brushed it on both sides of the firewall.
I also have a roll of "Firewall" material to cover the floor & rear and Damplifier sheets for all the doors.
If I like it, I'll put it in my Buses as well.

James

Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Be interested to see how many folks HAVE used that!
--- singlecabboy wrote:

> What will you be using for the sound proffing ? Has
> anyone used Sexcound Skin that they advertise on The
> Samba?
>
> wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote: So, thanks to a generous
> TCB'er who will remain unamed, I got my hinges on my
> bus, my back door on, and drove to around on some
> errands! The most road time she's seen since Temple
> Raceway, since I killed the hinges shortly after
> that. My #2 is still on the windows from the races.
> YAY! Still runs like a swiss watch! Next up,
> soundproofing and flooring. Actually a bit more
> nimble without all the westy stuff in there. :)
>
> ---------------------------------
> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out
> more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.
>

> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.
> H.B.B.

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

More photos, more messages, more storageâ??get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.

See what you?re getting into?before you go there