[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Jack!!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:34:02 -0600

Gosh...Today is everyone's Birthday, Happy Birthday and many more!
Can't wait to camp either!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jan 22, 2007, at 4:21 PM, JKi7886155@xxxxxxx wrote:

Emily:

Sorry to be so long in thanking you and the others that wished me a happy birthday. I truly appreciate being remembered. I would have written this thank you sooner but, I installed a new computer last Thursday and am just now able to read my e-mails. Wow! I didn't realize how much TCB stuff can accumulate in 5 days.

Let's all have some great fun at shows and camping trips this year. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Galveston.

Best personal regards,

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 1/20/2007 6:59:10 PM Central Standard Time, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes: Ok. I am sorry for last minute birthday wishes, but at least this in not belated. Jack's b-day is today and I just realized this doing some more work on the calendars.
Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!!!
Em