[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Jack!!!!

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:21:04 EST

Emily:

Sorry to be so long in thanking you and the others that wished me a happy
birthday. I truly appreciate being remembered. I would have written this thank
you sooner but, I installed a new computer last Thursday and am just now able
to  read my e-mails. Wow! I didn't realize how much TCB stuff can accumulate
in  5 days.

Let's all have some great fun at shows and camping trips this year. I'm
looking forward to seeing everyone in Galveston.

Best personal regards,

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 1/20/2007 6:59:10 PM Central Standard Time,
a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok.  I am sorry for last minute birthday wishes, but at least this  in not
belated.  Jack's b-day is today and I just realized this doing  some more work
on the calendars.
Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!!!
Em