[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Denis!

  • From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:27:20 -0500

What a great weekend!  Two great days for shows and cool driving weather for
the aircooled!  I counted 30 busses at the show. what a cool site!

Thank you Paul, for putting together a great place to camp (sounds like next
year will be even better) and two great shows!

Great to meet all the new folks and see old friends.  Hope to see you all in
the near future.  Sorry I wont be able to  make the show and camping this
weekend in San Antonio, it would be cool to do back to back but i've got to
work.  Ya'll have a great time.

Happy 54th Dennis!

Ya'll travel safe!

Shirley Hall