[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:18:52 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

No we didn't know- congratulations-  Oliver will love having a brother or
sister- he's such a sweet boy.

From: Eric Woodall
Date: 1/22/2007 11:05:08 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Amy ain't on the TCB mailing list, but I forwarded her your email...
You are too kind!
And, I don't know if any of you knew or not but Amy and I are going to be
having a new baby in September!

>  Well, I didn't forget.  Amy's Birthday is today.  Hope you have a good
> day, and make Eric take you out for dinner.
>
> Em & Mark
> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading
> spam and email virus protection.

GIF image

GIF image