[tcb] Re: Hankooks

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:24:51 -0500

it was a difference between night and day when i put my 8 plys on my bus.better
handling, less body roll, less swaying when a big truck passes you. it was
wonderfulthen i took off the fronts and put on 185/60's  for clearanceFrom:
deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: HankooksDate:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:22:28 -0500

They are not on the bus yet , Doing some PM on the bus before
the Temple run ,packing front bearings ,adjusting brakes just giving it a once
over for the trip. Very heavy side wall tires 8ply. I am sure It will be much
better .
 Drew

                Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:23
      AM>>            I only have
      two 16 in.wheels.I didn't realise that there>
            where 14 in. wide fives.I'm open to suggestions.Maybe
      two>            for two and I'll buy
      the other two.>>