[tcb] Re: Hankooks

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:51:49 -0500

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tireProduct.go?tc=HANVA1&adp=66.00&utm_source=Froogle2008CSE&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_campaign=Froogle2008CSE&cvsfa=736&cvsfe=2&cvsfp=HANVA1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ATX BUS
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:44 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Hankooks

  I haven't been able to find the Hankook 08s, I have found the 07s on line at
tire rack.  I called my local VW shop and they can't get them either.  He
recommended a similar tire with a reinforced sidewal but the cost he gave me
for mounting and balancing was almost $140 per tire.  Which seems outrageous
when Drew is paying $78.

  Eric where did you buy your tires?  I can easily drive to Houston if I need
to.

  Jeff