[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:04:36 -0500

I really have used the one I have. The guy at the tire shop wanted to buy it
from me.

Alma
            From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 9:22 AM

                  Some of the places I've had tires mounted, CAN mount, just
not balance...seems strange, but I guess theres just not that much demand for
balancin' wide 5's, so few have the adapter...some try anyway, with apparently
poor results!

                            From: Lonnie & Bonnie <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 8:30 PM

                            Are you sure you want to go "no charge for
TCB'ers"? We could keep you busy for a week balancing tires. I have a set on my
singe cab that need to be balanced, and I wouldn't mind paying to have it done.
                            Lonnie