[tcb] HanKook RA08 Tires from Discount Tire info

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:18:09 -0500

I bought these tires from Discount Tire out here on 59S (Sugar Land) Paid $60
each. They have a code number 3#3000 on the invoice, they had to get them from
the Hankook Distributor in San Angelo I believe.

The Discount guys out here were great to deal with, had them in 1 day.

I got them May 26, 2004. I have 14,919 miles on them , rotated them twice so
far. Very pleased with the tires...

I remember telling the Discount Tire Guys that I saw the Hankook Logo Ads
behind home plate at the Astros game to get things started.

Trey