[tcb] Re: Had a great time.

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:52:56 -0600

It was a great weekend ..... beaches, buses, blankets, beads, birthdays,
beanies, and beer.......

My tongue is still fried from the chili Friday night plus the boiled corn on
Saturday kicekd it up a notch and the atomic fireballs on the way home
didn't help so I've decided to rejunate my tongued with Blue Bell Ice Cream
last night, and tonight I'm going with their "King Cake" Flavor.....ummm

Trey

On 2/12/07, Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a great time this weekend!  Thanks to Mark and Emily for the shelter
set up, AND THE CHILLI ROCKED! Looking forward to seeing ya'll at the Nac
show or The Texas Classic.!

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!