[tcb] Re: HELP...What could of caused this?

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:49:30 -0600

looks like there's something in that cylinder> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From:
cwnation@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] HELP...What could of caused this?> Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:07:28 -0600> > i am afraid that my bus is fudged...yesterday
on my to work, out of > nowhere, my bus started to loose power. i heard a
rattling sound and > the motor stalled. good friends of mine helped me tow the
bus to my > house, they suggested i should check the spark plugs. to my
shocking > surprise, one of the plugs had no gap, and there was some sort of >
gash on the rim of it.> > what can i do? what happened? how can i prevent this
happening again? > how can i get my bulli on the road again?> (sad face)> >
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008