[tcb] Re: HELP!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:22:04 -0800 (PST)

Ronnie:  If those things really unbolt from the backing plate and you can't
find them you may be up the proverbial creek without a paddle.  Backing plates
and the pieces that "permanently" mount to the backing plate for a bus are not
reproduced by anyone, which puts you in the position of looking for a used set.
 And used split bus parts that are not being reproduced are super hard to find.
 As noted in another response; give Ronnie a call; if anyone knows of their
availability he will.