[tcb] Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:05:58 -0600

Please direct any reply to Peter directly.
His email address is in his post.
It looks like he may or may not sign back up.

On Dec 19, 2007, at 6:29 PM, Peter Albarian wrote:

This is probably my 10th or later re-write. TCB friends have told me not to waste my breath or time, or burn bridges, so we'll see how this ends up. I've patiently waited to see what kind of responses would come from Sammie's very Bus related question, and and am beyond surprised and dissapointed with the negitivism. Now a Bus related topic is not ok? Or is there a desire to create a rift so less people are TCBers? Should TCB now stand for Texas Coalition of BayWindows, because split topics seem to be getting more and more grief....even from our founder? When I joined this list 3ish years ago, I was attracted to the good humored building of the Texas Bus community, but that ideal is now moved well away from its original and stated purpose. It seems that non-Bus topics now take priority and that's ok apparently because our leader and founder is continuing to allow it to happen. Don't you know that your devisive rederick is hurtful? Maybe you should send out a warning message letting those of us who still follow YOUR founding and basic rules and ideals to stop talking about Bus related topics? The thing that is sad is that I like Bus people no matter what vintage they prefer. Adding a NEATO chapter seemed unneccessary until the ever increasing negitivism and irrelivance takes over TCB. I've had the impression up to now that we could talk about different BUS RELATED topics here? The many of you who have contacted me off-line about the taboo'd "N" club, or are interested in starting a Texas state chapter, please contact me at pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx or call me at (210)559-1214. Many of our most respected, knowledgeable, and best liked members are grumbling and screaming for a change that is only getting a clueless or deaf ear. I will probably get kicked off of this list after sending this much tamer than it should be message. My love of Buses and their people will go to my grave, so I respectfully wish TCBers the best. Happy Holidays to all of you, and may 2008 see all of our Buses on the road (regardless of vintage), and all the negitive influences around our World decrease.
Yours in Buses,
Peter Albarian

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel