[tcb] Re: HEB & Morgan's point

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:45:30 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

1. If you take a LEFT on 317 then a LEFT on some other road you'll be
headed east again

So, west on 2305 then

RIGHT on 317 then

LEFT on 2483 then

RIGHT on Lake Forest

Stay to the RIGHT at the "Y" on Lake Forest, it becomes Quail Loop then
quickly turns into Stirrup Drive

Stirrup Drive is what eventually crosses Winecup Drive

Google Maps calls Lake Forest "Sherwood Road"

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sherwood+rd,+belton,+tx&hl=en

I found it on my M$ Streets and Trips software then compared the "pictures"
to follow the roads on google maps. Google satellite images are generally 3
- 5 years old so the ball park probably wasn't there.

I was bored and tired of cleaning up Rita Crap. Besides, my nieces live at
Hood and might want to roll up to see the VW's if I call with directions,
they're closer than I am. I think the oldest one's soldier is coming home
from maneuvers this weekend though, so maybe not.

G2

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:20:01 -0500 "KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HEB - 1314 W Adams Ave - Temple, TX  76504

Morgan's Point Resort Texas is 10 miles west of Temple TX on Lake Belton,
campout is held at the Ball park at Lake Forrest and Winecup, From Temple
take 2305 ,go west on 2305 to 317 take a left on 317 to 2483 (blinking
light) take a left on 2483 go about a mile to Lake Forrest ,take a right on
Lake Forrest and fallow Lake Forrest till you get to the Ballpark on the
right. (directions from the Samba ad)