[tcb] Re: HEB & Morgan's point

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:37:21 -0500

Thanx-Sammie
At 11:20 AM 10/5/2005, you wrote:

HEB - 1314 W Adams Ave - Temple, TX  76504

Morgan's Point Resort Texas is 10 miles west of Temple TX on Lake Belton, campout is held at the Ball park at Lake Forrest and Winecup, From Temple take 2305 ,go west on 2305 to 317 take a left on 317 to 2483 (blinking light) take a left on 2483 go about a mile to Lake Forrest ,take a right on Lake Forrest and fallow Lake Forrest till you get to the Ballpark on the right. (directions from the Samba ad)

Katrina & Dan Martin 71'bus "Homer" http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows