[tcb] Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:56:06 -0500

happy birthday joe...if it makes you feel any better mine was wednesday and i
didn't get any birthday wishes from anyone and i still have my bus

________________________________> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:50:09 -0500> From:
captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: HAPPY
BIRTHDAY....>> Gee Sharon, At least everyone remembered your birthday. Mine was
last Friday, and not a mention from the T.C.B. Thats what I get for selling
"The Hoochiemama"> On 9/28/07, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> HBTY
Sharon!> Mark and Emily> -----Original Message-----> From: Brian Denning <
i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 6:47
am> Subject: [tcb] HAPPY BIRTHDAY....> SHARON!!!!!! what anniversary of your
21st birthday is it? i bet it's only your second anniversary right?>
________________________________> Get news, entertainment and everything you
care about at Live.com. Check it out! => ________________________________>
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.> --> Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year"
for 2006!

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!