[tcb] Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:13:14 -0500

This is why Brian is my favorite kid, 35th anniversary of being 21?- Yeah
that's better.

Oh well I'm going to party all weekend, going to Canton today to spend lots
of Steve's money.

We'll be at Woody's bar on Bryant Irvin here in Ft Worth tonight to see
Larry Hooper

a kid from Granbury if anyone wants to join us..

Brakes on the bus/camper went out last night on our way to Airheads picnic-
fun times.

  _____