[tcb] Re: HAC Anti-Meeting

  • From: "Trey Jung" <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:28:57 -0700

I will be in New Jersey flying back to Houston..... I might stop by
since I'm flying into bush airport. I went riding the other day in the
bus (bus content) and I think my RR brake somehow is screwed up. Stopped
the bus and the  tire rim was very, very , very hot. I could smell the
brake fluid burning.  Any one got any ides here? I made it home, I was
only  2 miles away when I stopped because I could smell the brake fluid
(Tail wind you know)

No time to look at it till this weekend... Gripe inserted here..

Trey