[tcb] Re: Ground Fires @ TP@P?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:40:54 +0000 (GMT)

Skinny dip? Sounds fun. Oh yeah we were talking about fires.
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Sep 30, 2011, at 05:55 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@gmailcom> wrote:

Please know they were citing ($360ish) even for charcoal AND gas bbq fires during Memorial Day weekend in my neighborhood of Wells Branch. Cigarette smokers, too. Believe it or not.

It is DRY tinder out there!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: Paul Smith <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:57:29 -0500
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Ground Fires @ TP@P?

Well all I can say is in years past they could let us slide alittle on the burn bam rules.....but this year is so severe and it's critacle that we do the right thing as for as the fires go. Most of you are aware of park rules all over the state and we must abide by them, it might put a little crimp in our style , but we have such a good repoir with MPR we don't won't to screw that up. Let's pleaseake plans acordianly.it' s gonna be awesome so let's have fun.heck how bout a mid night skinny dip.... Or not?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2011, at 10:52 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just bought a portable charcoal grill from Go Westy but it doesn't have a lid. Do I really need to bring a lid for it? If so I could grab a trash can lid I guess.