[tcb] Re: Gremlins

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 03:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

  The owner of Bugoholics in Pasadena says there is a really good shop near his
that will actually just make a new harness and install it for a fraction of the
cost of ordering a new one. (imported labor ) He said they're cheap, fast, and
they know what they're doing.

  Actually, I think he said,"They do good work. They'll getcha in & out and you
can probably pay 'em with a case of beer."