[tcb] Re: Gremlins

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:27:38 -0500

It sounds to me like you have some ground issues.a fuse is either good or bad .You could have corrision on the ends of the fuses where they make electrical contact.Before really tackling the wiring locate the grounds for the various appliances.clean and tight connections are good.If all of the appliances cycle off and on together look for a loose main feed wire on or near the fuse panel.glass fuse are okay the do the same thing as the German ones. Be patient my child and you will feel really good when everything works.As a last resort bring it to me.

oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>