[tcb] Re: Greetings from the chilly Hill Country

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:02:39 -0600

Great pictures of the snow. We got some here in H-Town also.
I went outside about 9:30 last night and everything was covered in snow,except
for Homer he was under the carport.
The snow was all gone this morning. Darn!
I saved a snowball in the freezer also.
Your new house looks fabulous.
I don't blame you for taking the new beetle to work. I can see Donner
shivering,Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/