[tcb] Re: Great Party

  • From: The Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:23:46 -0600

It was my pleasure and you guys made it fun! Thanks again to Trey you were
awesome! and the fogged glasses while being Santa is just to funny! Duncan and
Cindy and Julie thank you so much for making the long drive we truly enjoyed
your company! I had a really good time and to my knowledge no one got the
stomach bug this year! There were really cool gifts giving out this year too!
thanks for taking the time and participating in the gift exchange, we ended up
with 3 sweet Julie original's that will soon have frames and be on the wall.
Mark and Emily and Mark J. it is always a pleasure to hang out with you guys.
Jack and Tina the pie was superb again! it was great to have the Ten Over
family this year! Anyway I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a great
new year! I took pictures this year and I will post them soon I did not get any
Santa pics so if someone took a few can you please send them to me?

Cajun Eskimo

p.s. I think Duncan is this years ping pong champion with the wicked english
spin on the ball. I bow to the camp!

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:07:38 -0800From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
Re: Great Party To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx agree, Chris and Jennifer put on a great
Christmas party for the TCB. It was great to see everyone the came. Thank you
Cajun Eskimo's!!!!!!!Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Many thanks to Chris and Jenifer for hosting a great party. Hey that Santa was
so cool! ....
I showed Kendall the pictures from last night and when she saw the Santa
picture  this morning , she looked at me and says, Daddy....It was too
funny....

Trey, Dee and KJ......