[tcb] Got my Bumper Badge

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Paul.  Got my package yesterday.

Sorry I couldn't make it but, a little known phenomenon occurred leading up to
T4P - Event Force - the more you look forward to something the more likely
something will happen at the exact same time creating a conflict or conflicts.

First, several months ago, my company decided to schedule our 20th Annual Golf
Tournament the same weekend as T4P.  I thought I could work around that and
drive to MPR afterwards.  Then they decided to give away a 42" LCD TV for the
grand prize, but you had to be present to win, so I had to hang around to 5:30
just in case - no I didn't win.  Plus, the weekend before  T4P and the golf
tournament, someone decided to break into my van and steal my satellite radio
and wallet c/w cash, credit cards & DL, that I had left in the center console.
All week I watched the mail for my replacement credit cards, but they didn't
show up until last week.

So in the end, I stayed home and painted on Krusty.

Sounds like it was great and the pictures make me really jealous.

Thanks again for the care package and see you later,

Ronnie

http://mail.yahoo.com