[tcb] Re: Got a Bay window question

  • From: <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:46:51 -0500

I appreciate the feedback on what I need to do to make it work, milling the middle out is not a problem for I am a tool&die maker (machinist) I think they will look pretty cool on the green westy

Thanks  Drew

On Sat Mar 11 20:03 , 'Ronnie Hughes' <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> sent:

Drew, I eventually sold my set of Passat wheels and bought some used vanagon wheels.

Like Dan said, there were too many things that had to be done to make them work.

The guy that bought the wheels is installing them on a vanagon.  He had to machine the centers larger even for a vanagon.

Ronnie