[tcb] Re: Good Thanksgiving??

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:22:27 -0800 (PST)

Sometimes I wonder if it is worth bringing this dinosaur back to life or not.
While I was lying on my back looking up at the rear frame work I saw some rust
in an area I'm not sure how to fix. looks like I might have to box the frame in
behind the torsion tubes. If it was a split window I wouldn't worry about it
because it only has to support the bumper, but on a bay window is has to
support the rear engine carrier. I have a long way to go before the DC is on
the road.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:           Ah, memories. I am glad to say
that I am past most of that after working for 9 years on Murray. Or, at least I
feel that way until I try to fix something. Bringing a dinosaur carcass back to
life is challenging. I expect to hear a bunch of these stories from Chuck at
some point.