[tcb] Re: Good Thanksgiving??

  • From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:35:59 -0600 (CST)

Don't ya just love working on old cars...
I had similar issues when I started working on my bus a few years ago.
Some are definately worse than others.
Our weekend was OK, we had lots of visitors in my house for the last
couple of weeks.
They are all gone now, Yay!
Had to come back to work to get some down time, if ya know what I mean...