[tcb] Going home?

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:24:18 -0500

If everything works we will be going home tomorrow, flying out of Munich. I am
tired, but not sure I am ready to go. Jan is down getting a massage. When she
gets back I will tell her we are going and she may not want to.

In all the time here I have seen scads of Vanagons in every design, Westies,
commercial rigs,double cabs, one splitty and NO BAYS. I don't know if it means
anything. I think that all the Germans and Austrians want to be very modern so
there are not many old cars at all.

I also have seen almost no police. I saw one policeman on the train and a
parked and empty police car, and today I saw a police car with cops in it, but
that is all. Not at the airport, not in the downtowns.

Last night a man working in our hotel had to explain how to do something, I
don't even remember what it was, and I joked about doing it our way because we
were Americans. He laughed and said "America; Bigger, Stronger, and five inches
Longer".

How did he know?

I am having a great time, but Dan and Kat's trip is sounding pretty cool on the
Cool-o-meter.