[tcb] Re: Glen Rose 9/22-24,2006

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:34:39 -0400

Lonnie,

Just stop by the office on your way in. They know we're coming. It's a first
come first serve deal, but we have two people going out on THursday to claim
the best spots, so just look for a blue hightop bus and/or a white ghia when
you roll in. We figure we'll get a large group area far from the rest of the
campers, and a spot with electric that can be used for the folks that want some
peace and quiet at night.

This place is really big, we won't have a problem with finding good spots.

I'm thinking we will have in the neighborhood of 20 people? Hard to tell.