[tcb] Re: Glen Rose

  • From: Shirley Clark <txvwbuslady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:40:09 -0700

HI Ted,
Der Volkstock is on Glen Rose square, Saturday Sept 20th from 9am to 3pm.
Entry is $5 and cans of food OR 10 cans of food (lets fill a bus with
food!!!). Check in 9am to noon.  Raffle and 50/50. Swap meet spaces. We are
camping at Dinosaur Valley State Park Friday and Saturday night.
Look forward to seeing you there, Ted.  (Suggest, the back roads Hwy 6 to
Meridian and Hwy 144 to Glen Rose square, pretty drive, just sayin')
shirley