[tcb] Re: Generator question ,suggestions?

  • From: "Jack" <kirschjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:38:49 -0500

I do!!!

Jack Kirsch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:09 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Generator question ,suggestions?

I wonder how many of us NEED electricity. I will use it sometimes because it
is there, but I certainly don't NEED it. Mark has to have it to sleep, but
they say they are bringing their own genny. Are nighttime temps so cold that
we need heaters?

So, let's take a poll, who really needs the electricity?

All this is may be moot for me, my bones may keep me home.