[tcb] Re: Generator pulley?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:11:28 -0700 (PDT)

The pulley that broke appeared to be original, but I cannot be for certain
since the bus is older than me.  It was the inner half of the pulley that
snapped,  the outer portion spun off from the center section. And it did make a
terrible noise.  Just another noise to put in the memory banks.  I do not like
new noises!

Jeff