[tcb] Re: Generator pulley?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:06:14 -0500

I don't use 98% of it Chuck. In fact they only things I can remember using is a pullies and a fuel pump and of course tools. It all fits under the back seat. :-)

chuck wrote:
Why don't you just load up a truck to carry all of the extra stuff for your VW? That is way to much stuff to carry.If you need to take all of that stuff you probably need to leave the VW at home and take something that is a little more dependable.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>