[tcb] Re: Generator pulley?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:58:22 -0500

I forgot about Brad! Where do you think he got the pully to replace that one. Ya that's right ME!

jeff, two years ago (i think) at psycoblooie brad busted his pulley, started his bus and it was making a horrible racket, turned it off and the center section had sheared loose from the oute section. "they just dont make 'em like they used to" as the old saying goes > Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:47:04 -0700

With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos. Click here. <http://www.windowslive.com/Desktop/PhotoGallery>