[tcb] Re: Gator Country Cruise, October 18

  • From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Ha!  We just had cows.  Bootsie, Miss Steak, Cabeza Da Vaca (she was
adventurous), Latte (she was slow...), Gladys (aka happy heiny), Grassyaz...

BTW, I just found out today that they're shooting some gator wrestling footage
and other stuff for a CMT show during our visit on the 18th.  Who knows, if we
get enough VW's out there maybe we'll make one of the episodes.  The shows are
supposed to air beginning in the spring.

Have fun everyone and don't wee on any electric fences...

Dave