[tcb] Re: Gas-adjust shocks?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Get you some empi coil over shocks.They work great.

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

________________________________
From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2013  8:11 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have them, but they won’t alone solve your rubbing problem. I cleaned and
added another torsion bar and adjusted my springplates higher to stop almost
all
the rubbing. Your ride will be harsher now. It’s a tradeoff.

From: Eric Woodall
<ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2013 7:44 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Gas-adjust shocks?

My
1966 bus has dropped spindles and Hankook tires, with KYB GR2 shocks front and
rear.
My front suspension frequently bottoms out when hitting big
bumps.
Is anyone running Gas Adjust, or Koni, etc. on their bus?
Is the
ride too harsh?