[tcb] Re: Gas-adjust shocks?

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:49:20 -0500

Did you adapt the bushing?

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2013  8:11 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Gas-adjust shocks?

I have them, but they won’t alone solve your rubbing problem. I cleaned and
added another torsion bar and adjusted my springplates higher to stop almost
all the rubbing. Your ride will be harsher now. It’s a tradeoff.

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2013 7:44 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Gas-adjust shocks?

My 1966 bus has dropped spindles and Hankook tires, with KYB GR2 shocks front
and rear.
My front suspension frequently bottoms out when hitting big bumps.
Is anyone running Gas Adjust, or Koni, etc. on their bus?
Is the ride too harsh?