[tcb] Re: Gas tank ?s

  • From: Tracy <pepsifreek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 11:46:42 -0500

Hi Julie. First off, opinions vary widely on the sealing products used for
the inside of fuel tanks... IMHO, a quality product properly applied to a
properly prepped surface and allowed to cure the proper amount of time is an
excellent way to ensure that your tank will last problem free for the rest
of your life.  That being said, if one was to buy on the cheap and apply an
improperly mixed substandard product to a poorly prepared rusty surface,
they are setting themselves up for epic heartbreak and failure...