[tcb] Re: Gas tailgate shocks?

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:05:37 -0400 (EDT)

Eric      Thanks for taking care of the parking at FB  , when people came as
far as the swap area they sort of knew where to go . Not that they didn't try
to " sneak " on by us .  We were able to keep the traffic moving better .
It would have been easier if Shirley Hall Clark  had not tried to talk to each
& every car that came by .                                                  Not
        wellllllll maybe it was me & not her .      Thank  you chirley
  for not thumping me on the head , trying to make the cars      KEEP MOVING
              Terry R

From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 7:46 AM

Oh, ok. Sorry. Just lookin' for parts.

Btw. I am hoping upon a star to attend the ES show this. The other exotic
travels may have to wait. Mom was recently transferred to an All Inclusive home
in Johnstown, PA so I should visit asap.

Sent from my BlackBerry®
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 04:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shocks for the rear hatch?  We are talking old air-cooled beetle stuff here all
dated before those new-fangled things.  And I would never take anything to
scrap that still worked.