[tcb] Re: Galveston Question

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:28:35 -0600

I know we are planning to go no matter what the weather throws at us.
We may head down after work thursday.
Last we heard Jerry and his girlfriend are still planning to attend. (no bus,car and tent)

On Feb 20, 2006, at 6:44 AM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

We reserved 5 spots for fri and Sat, we have til Wed morn to turn them back,
we still have to pay $5 a spot or we lose the first night at $15 each if we
don't use them at all. So who all is going even if it rains?