[tcb] Re: GUESS WHAT I DID!!! GUESS WHAT I DID!!!

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

glad to hear it anouther VW back form the dead

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  man this thing rides like a
cadilac compared to the other one. i guess those
coil overs really help. that and the extra weight.

oh and i bolted up my back bumper up the brackets are bent a bit so the
bumper sits about 2" off center. oh well it isn't anything a come along
won't fix.

>From: Neil McGlothin
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: GUESS WHAT I DID!!! GUESS WHAT I DID!!!
>Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Its a good feelin', 'eh? Congratulations on the
>successful maiden voyage!
>
>--- Brian Denning wrote:
>
> > I DROVE
> >
>HERSHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > he will do 70 in a 45 with no problems. well a
> > slight pull to the right due
> > to a bad tie rod end but other than that
> > VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > he starts up on first try he has a teeny bit of a
> > lope, why i don't know, he
> > is running perfect. i need to lube up shift linkage
> > but other than that
> > perfect. after driving him about 20 miles i pulled
> > over and stuck my hand on
> > the tin ON THE TIN and it was as cool as the body.
> > the engine compartmetn
> > was as cool as the outside. he ran great. he squeeks
> > when i hit bumps a
> > cabinet is loose i think.
> >
> > oh man i am excited. next week, hopefully, i will
> > make the $60 order for a
> > new exhaust baffle and tip and a new tie rod and
> > ends.
> >
> > hey does anyone have a vacuum advanced dizzy layin
> > around they might be
> > willing to part with? the one in my bus belongs to
> > someone else.

> > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> > Download today - it's FREE!

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas